Jabra Engage 55 MS Stereo USB-C Wireless Headset
Jabra Engage 55 Stereo USB-C Wireless Headset is specifically designed for wireless communications, making it an ideal choice for call-intensive workers who need more mobility. It’s DECT wireless range of Engage 55 is up to 15 times the average range of a Class 2 Bluetooth® device. It enables your workforce for better mobility and greater productivity.
Whether you’re working from home or a noisy office, Engage 55 will keep you sounding professional for every single conversation, no matter what’s happening around you.
|Jabra Engage 55 MS Team Stereo Headset with Jabra Link 400 USB-C adapter Spec:|
|Wearing Style||Over the head, Stereo|
|Interface Adapter||Jabra Link 400 USB-C Adapter|
|Noise cancel microphone||Yes|
|Microphone type||Uni-Directional Microphone|
PC and Mac
Up to 150m/490ft
|Asset Management software||
Jabra Xpress and Jabra Direct software
|Additional information||Additional information on Jabra 55 Wireless headset|
Why choose Jabra Engage 55 MS Stereo Wireless Headset?
- Wireless DECT technology offers greater density
- Walk away from your desk up to 490 feet away
- A perfect wireless headset of both office and home
- Impressive noise-cancelling microphone helps block out background noise
- Gives you up to 13 hours of talk time
- Busy light will illuminate when you are on an active call
- Can connect to a Mac or PC/Laptop
- Available in standard UC & Microsoft Team edition
- Available in mono, stereo, & convertible to choose from