Jabra Evolve 30 MS Stereo Headset
Jabra Evolve 30 MS Stereo is an entry-level professional headset with easy call management and great sound for calls and music. Simple connectivity makes it easy to get started with your PC. USB adapter with 3.5 mm jack integrated into the control unit allows you to easily connect your headset to your PC, smartphone and tablet.
Optimized for Unified Communication with USB adapter that enables easy integration with PC. The Evolve series headset is an ideal headset for VoIP softphone, and is designed to help you focus and improve your conversations.
Evolve 30MS is certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), supports Microsoft Skype for Business in Plug and Play mode. These model supports features to answer and end calls, adjust volume.
|Jabra Evolve 30 MS Stereo Headset Spec:|
|Wearing Style||Over the head, monaural|
|Noise-cancellation||Passive noise cancellation|
PC/Mac via USB, Smartphone/Tablet via USB adapter with 3.5 mm jack
Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL,
Industrial Certifications: Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco
Why choose Jabra Evolve 30 MS Mono Headset?
- Connect to PC via USB or use the 3.5 mm jack for connectivity to smartphone or tablet
- Certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync)
- Built and optimized for Unified Communication
- Passive noise cancellation eliminates background noise, reduces high-frequency sounds
- Easy call management using control unit
- Integrated busy light on ear cups
- Discreet boom arm that folds away when not on calls
- Built for style and all day comfort with soft leatherette ear cushions.
- Two wearing styles; monaural and stereo headset
|Jabra Evolve 30 Series Wired Headset Ordering Information|
|Jabra Evolve 30 MS Mono Headset||Buy 5393-823-309|
|Jabra Evolve 30 UC Mono Headset||Buy 5393-829-309|
|Jabra Evolve 30 MS Stereo Headset||Buy 5399-823-309|
|Jabra Evolve 30 UC Stereo Headset||Buy 5399-829-309|