Plantronics DA80 USB audio processor
Plantronics DA80 is a USB audio processor that lets you connects QD equipped headsets to PC. If you have EncorePro 500/700 Digital Series headset with 6 pins QD Style connector, go with DA90.
When you deploy softphones in your customer service center, Plantronics DA Series USB audio processors deliver a more complete audio experience by providing context for every call.
Why choose Plantronics DA80?
The DA Series offers exceptional audio quality and control while helping you gain deeper insights, and meet OSHA and Noise at Work specifications. When combined with Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, you will be able to communicate with intelligence and create new experiences for your team and customers.
Call answer/end, mute and volume controls
- Modern and sophisticated styling conveys quality and confidence
- Easy, at-your-fingertips interface enables representatives to bypass on-screen call control menus for better focus on callers
- Quick Disconnect (QD) feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics QD-equipped headsets
- Superior noise and echo cancelation means richer, clearer conversations
- Acoustic exposure algorithms helps you meet OSHA and Noise at Work regulations
|Plantronics DA Series Model Comparison, Ordering Information
|Plantronics DA70 USB Audio Processor for analog headsets, 4 pin QD
|Plantronics DA80 USB Audio Processor for analog headsets, 4 pin QD
|Plantronics DA90 USB Audio Processor for digital headsets, 6 pin QD