Jabra Engage 75 Convertible Wireless Headset
Jabra Engage 75 Convertible Wireless Headset lets you free from your office desk to conduct your business. With the freedom of wireless DECT technology, you can carry on conversations from up to 490 feet away from the base station on your desk.
If you are looking for the most advance DECT wireless headset that allows you to connect to two devices at once, the new Jabra Engage 75 is the one.
|Jabra Engage 75 Convertible Headset Spec:|
|Wearing Style||Convertible. Earhook and headband. Mono|
|Noise cancel microphone||Yes|
|Microphone type||Uni-Directional Microphone|
desk phone, softphone, analog phone, Bluetooth devices
|Remote Asset Management||
Yes. web-based solution
|Certifications||CE, FCC, UL, cUL, EAC, RCM, KCC, RoHS, REACH|
|Additional information||Additional information on Jabra 75 Wireless headset|
Why choose Jabra Engage 75 Convertible Wireless Headset?
- Wireless DECT technology
- Walk away from your desk up to 490 feet away
- Designed to be worn all day
- Gives you up to 13 hours of talk time
- Can be fully charged in as little as 90 minutes
- Busy light will illuminate when you are on an active call
- Can pair your headset with any other Engage 65 or 75 base station
- Can connect to a five devices at once. Desk phone, softphone, analog phone, and 2 Bluetooth devices
- Intuitive touchscreen base for ease of use, showing connected devices, battery life and call controls.
- Constant sound levels to help solve that problem.
- 130 simultaneous Engage 65 users, when using a narrowband, up to 80 headsets using a wideband
- Available in mono, stereo, and convertible to choose from
|Jabra Engage 75 Series Wired Headset Model Comparison, Ordering Information|
|Jabra Engage 75 Stereo Wireless Headset||Buy 9559-583-125|
|Jabra Engage 75 Mono Wireless Headset||Buy 9556-583-125|
|Jabra Engage 75 Convertible Wireless Headset||Buy 9555-583-125|