Jabra Evolve 20 MS Stereo Headset
Jabra Evolve 20 MS Stereo is an entry-level professional headset with easy call management and great sound for calls and music. Simple connectivity makes it easy to get started with your PC. Comes with foam or leatherette ear cushions and on-the-ear design.
Optimized for Unified Communication with USB adapter that enables easy integration with PC. The Evolve series headset is an ideal headset for VoIP softphone, and is designed to help you focus and improve your conversations.
Evolve 20MS is certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), supports Microsoft Skype for Business in Plug and Play mode. These model supports features to answer and end calls, adjust volume.
|Jabra Evolve 20 MS Stereo Headset Spec:
|Over the head, Stereo
|Passive noise cancellation
PC/Mac via USB
Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, UL,
Industrial Certifications: Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco
Why choose Jabra Evolve 20 MS Mono Headset?
- Certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync)
- Built and optimized for Unified Communication
- Passive noise cancellation eliminates background noise, reduces high-frequency sounds
- Easy call management using control unit
- Integrated busy light on ear cups
- Discreet boom arm that folds away when not on calls
- Built for style and all day comfort with soft leatherette ear cushions.
- Two wearing styles; monaural and stereo headset
- Works with all smart devices using 3.5mm jack2 (Evolve 30 and 40 only)
For Evolve 30 and 40 only, a USB adapter with 3.5 mm jack integrated into the control unit allows you to easily connect your headset to your PC, smartphone and tablet.
|Jabra Evolve 20 Series Wired Headset Ordering Information
|Jabra Evolve 20 MS Mono Headset
|Jabra Evolve 20 UC Mono Headset
|Jabra Evolve 20 MS Stereo Headset
|Jabra Evolve 20 UC Stereo Headset
|Jabra Evolve 20E UC Stereo Headset
|Jabra Evolve 20E MS Stereo Headset
|Jabra Evolve 20E UC Mono Headset