Poly MDA526 QD audio processor USB-C
Poly MDA500 QD audio processors seamlessly integrate mixed call environments and make it easy for customer service reps to provide a better customer experience. Independent volume and mute controls allow for audio channel mixing to improve customer experience because customers can hear and be heard clearly. Plantronics Manager Pro also lets IT easily manage audio device deployment from the cloud and understand system performance with multiple metrics. Refer to Plantronics Manager Pro supported devices for full details.
COMPATIBLE AND ADAPTABLE
• Allows customer service representatives to take calls on desk phones or softphones
• Supports Plantronics standard Quick Disconnect (QD) headsets, Plantronics digital QD headsets and Y-training cables
• Two models available: MDA524 QD for Plantronics standard 4 pin QD headsets and MDA526 QD for Plantronics digital 6 pin QD headsets
• Comprehensive desk phone compatibility with electronic hook switch (EHS) integration (available separately)
• Superior noise and echo cancellation
This MDA526 audio processor is compatible with EncorePro 500/700 6 pin/QD standard tops. If you have 500/700 Series Digital 4 pin/QD digital tops, go with MDA524.
|MDA500 QD smart audio processors Model Comparison, Ordering Information
|Poly MDA524 QD audio processors USB-A, for 4-pin Standard QD Headset
|Poly MDA524 QD audio processors USB-C, for 4-pin Standard QD Headset
|Poly MDA526 QD audio processors USB-A, for 6-pin Digital QD Headset
|Poly MDA526 QD audio processors USB-C, for 6-pin Digital QD Headset