Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Wireless Headset
Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Wireless Headset lets you free from your office desk to conduct your business. With the freedom of wireless DECT technology, you can carry on conversations from up to 490 feet away from the base station on your desk.
Now you can keep the sound level at a comfortable and consistent level throughout the day. Simply set the volume on your headset to your preferred level, and every call will be initiated at the desired sound level for all day comfort
|Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Headset Spec:|
|Wearing Style||Over the head, Stereo|
|Noise cancel microphone||Yes|
|Microphone type||Uni-Directional Microphone|
all leading UC applications and softphones
Up to 150m/490ft
|Remote Asset Management||
Yes. web-based solution
|Certifications||CE, FCC, UL, cUL, EAC, RCM, KCC, RoHS, REACH|
|Additional information||Additional information on Jabra 65 Wireless headset|
Why choose Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Wireless Headset?
- Wireless DECT technology
- Walk away from your desk up to 490 feet away
- Designed to be worn all day
- Gives you up to 13 hours of talk time
- Can be fully charged in as little as 90 minutes
- Busy light will illuminate when you are on an active call
- Can pair your headset with any other Engage 65 or 75 base station
- Can connect to a computer or desk phone simultaneously
- Constant sound levels to help solve sound problem.
- 130 simultaneous Engage 65 users, when using a narrowband, up to 80 headsets using a wideband
- Available in mono, stereo, and convertible to choose from
|Jabra Engage 65 Series Wired Headset Model Comparison, Ordering Information|
|Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Wireless Headset||Buy 9559-553-125|
|Jabra Engage 65 Mono Wireless Headset||Buy 9553-553-125|
|Jabra Engage 65 Convertible Wireless Headset||Buy 9555-553-125|
There are no reviews yet.